Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mass "socially awkward penguin"

So in Electrodynamics class the other day we had our first quiz/test/whatever, and it wasn't too bad so I finished a few minutes before the end of class. No one had turned it in by then, though, so I started looking over my work thinking I might have done something wrong (turns out I left out a factor of 2 somewhere, nbd). By two minutes after class ended still nobody had turned the quest/tuiz in, so I manned up and asked Dr. Dell where he wanted the tuestlakjlnfe and he just took it.

Immediately, the entire class minus two people stand up to turn it in.

1 comment:

  1. You should see the awkwardness in that class when we think he's dropped something, but no one's sure >.>.
    This is what happens when you take the 30 biggest nerds in the school and put them in a class together. :P

    ReplyDelete